Welcome to IU! As an IU Online student, you have access to countless resources to help you succeed:
- Your student ID, called a CrimsonCard, grants you access to essential university services.
- One.IU serves as Indiana University’s very own app store for all things IU.
- IUWare provides you with the software and tools you need as an online student.
- Your IU student email keeps you connected to your department and school.
Meet the key members of your IU team:
- Your success coach will help you reach your personal and academic goals, and act as your personal point of contact to your campus. They'll connect you to your academic advisor, faculty, math and writing support, and more.
- Your academic advisor will help you create a schedule and enroll for your first semester.
- Your career coach will provide guidance on internships, career preparation, and grad school application materials.
To contact your success coach, email email@example.com.