Get ahead by staying organized, managing your time well, and actively participating in your courses. Feel free to follow these tips:
- Read your syllabus carefully and take note of all deadlines and projects.
- Set up calendar reminders for each assignment on your phone or computer.
- Check out important dates on the university calendar of your home campus.
- Create a weekly study schedule for yourself.
- Pick a regular study spot. What do you need in order to focus? A view of the outdoors? Peace and quiet? Find a place where you’ll work best and try to stick to your schedule.
- Stay present and active in your courses. Visit your course site on Canvas at least once a day for announcements and due dates.
- Make the most of the resources you have available to you—including your professor and your peers. We’re here to help!