Congratulations! It’s been quite a journey, and now you’re finally ready to apply for graduation.
Download the graduation checklist (found in your onboarding modules on IU Expand) to keep track of all the grad processes you need to complete. Double-check with your academic advisor about any additional procedures.
You’re more than welcome to attend an IU graduation ceremony or live-stream the event. If you choose to celebrate in person with us, be sure to plan ahead so that you and your guests can have the best day possible. These arrangements may include:
- Attending GradFair
- Renting your cap and gown
- Picking up any honor cords
- Booking travel, hotel, and restaurant arrangements in advance
- Planning for guests with special needs
- Submitting visa applications (if applicable)
Check the IU Commencement website for additional planning procedures. We hope you’ll join us!