New Student Checklist
Welcome to IU! Use this handy checklist to keep track of all the things you can do to get started:
- Complete your intent to enroll form.
- Set up your IU account.
- Meet your Go Team at email@example.com or (855) 512-0608.
- Complete onboarding.
- Get to know your community with a peer tutor and mentor, the IU Online Community, or by checking us out on Facebook and Twitter.
- Manage your finances. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our team of financial experts, or check out iGrad for general financial wellness tips.
- Use iGPS to look at degree maps and search for classes. Then, make an advising appointment with your academic advisor.
- Take an IU Online Test Drive.
Meet the key members of your IU team:
- Your Go Team (guided onboarding team) is your one-stop shop for everything you'll need during your first year. Reach them anytime at email@example.com or (855) 512-0608.
- Your academic advisor will help you create a schedule and enroll for your first semester.
- After your first year, your success coach will help you reach your personal and academic goals. To contact your success coach, email firstname.lastname@example.org.