- Access our world-class IU Libraries anytime—including multiple online research databases, online research guides, and an online catalog of print and electronic resources.
- Need librarian assistance with a project? Talk to them anytime via live chat, telephone, or email.
- If you happen to be in the neighborhood, you're welcome to visit any of the libraries on IU's seven campuses.
- IUWare provides all the tech tools you need at your fingertips. This includes many free software downloads, cloud storage, and virtual meeting spaces.
- IUanyWare allows you to stream these tools from anywhere with Wi-Fi.
- UITS provides 24/7 tech support.
- One.IU is Indiana University's very own app store for all things IU.
- Your IU student email keeps you connected to your department and school.
- Canvas is your virtual classroom.
- Find deals on software and hardware in the UITS Knowledge Base ComputerGuide.
Your mental health is our priority.
IU Online students have FREE, 24/7/365 access to virtual care services with TimelyCare — the virtual health and well-being platform for college students. That means you have access during breaks, after-hours, and any time you need support! Services currently include:
24/7, on-demand emotional support to talk about anything, including anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors.
Choose the day, time, and mental health provider that best works for you.
Develop healthy lifestyle behaviors, including nutrition, sleep habits, time management, and mindfulness.
Visit the "Explore" page within TimelyCare for guided self-care content, including yoga and meditation sessions, as well as group conversations with our providers on a variety of health and well-being topics
Visit timelycare.com/IU to get started.
As we always say, your classroom is anywhere with Wi-Fi. Go out and see the world! Study abroad opportunities are open to all IU Online students. Check out the Office of Overseas Study at your home campus to explore programs.
- There are a number of different types of study abroad programs available, including those sponsored by Indiana University, as well as those sponsored by the specific school of your degree.
- Don’t forget to prepare your passport, necessary foreign language skills, all paperwork, and all course approvals well in advance.
- Additional costs may be associated with participating in a study abroad program. Explore the financial options available through IU and other programs.
Indiana University's veteran support offices are dedicated to supporting your academic success from day one to graduation. They can help you with your Veteran Education Benefits and ease your transition from military to student life.
Connect with the veterans support office on your campus:
You’re welcome to visit your campus’s food pantry for non-perishable items, hygiene products, and school supplies.
Pantries at each campus:
Indiana University sets high standards of scholarship, academic integrity, and personal excellence. As an IU Online student, you are asked to be responsible for your behavior and to respect the rights and dignity of others. You are also expected to uphold and maintain academic and professional honesty and integrity. Knowing and adhering to the university’s conduct expectations is essential to your academic success.
LinkedIn Learning is available for free to all IU students. Access the online library of more than 16,000 expert-led video tutorials and courses. Expand and improve your personal, professional, technology, and creative skills on your schedule, from any device, anywhere.
Check out our curated collection of LinkedIn Learning videos for our students:
Do you need accommodations to perform your best in an academic setting? If you have documented short- or long-term physical, mental, or other challenges that could have an impact on your ability for a successful student experience, talk to us.
Your campus of enrollment can work with you to provide several adaptive educational services (AES) based on your documented needs, including developing accommodations and processes to facilitate your learning and academic success. Some forms of assistance include:
- test proctoring
- reader services
- computerized assistance
- classroom accommodations
Adaptive education services at each campus:
All new students should complete Prevention Education Training at Indiana University before the end of their first semester. These online courses in alcohol, drug, and sexual awareness and prevention training are mandatory. Student will receive weekly email reminders to their IU email until compliant. These courses meet the federal student financial aid requirements and are provided by Vector Solutions.